AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my BenQ W10000 projector. This has been a great projector. The unit currently has an issue where it will not stay on. The unit will power up, show an image for about a minute then power down. The duel red leds blink. I spoke with BenQ about this and they are 99% sure the fan has quit working. This makes sense because the fan would get noisy on random occasions. They estimate it would cost a couple hundred dollars to fix it. I have read online it can be fixed if you are a handy person. I decided to just purchase a new projector and drop this one on here to sell. The unit has a fairly new lamp that was purchased in 2012 from AVS. I cannot give the exact hours on it but I think it is less than 500. I also have the original bulb which has around 1200 hours on it. I still think it is one of the best projectors around. It throws a razor sharp bright image and has beautiful colors and contrast. I have the original box, manual, remote and power cord. Hopefully someone wants to snag this for my price and get it fixed. Thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.