AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
hello all older forum member but I don't post much. A remodel is forcing me to sell my beloved beast of a 5 channel amp a black 9b sst thx in excellent condition. The center channel was just looked at by bryston so you can be assured of condition and provenence. Asking $2400 and will discount further for a local nyc metro sale. I also have an bryston original box and packaging.

New face plate about three years old, only real marks are some slight scuffing on the rear handles which are irrelevant

This amp was purchased in 03-04 and there is ovver ten years left on the great bryston warranty

Due to cabinet placement I'm going to have to look for a Dsonic or w4s amp. I have 100 percent feedback on eBay and audiogon. Contact me for any further info. Thanks

I can't post a photo as I'm I an iPad but will upload some this evening. Also I'm not very active any more here but have perfect eBay and audiogon feedback .

Hi added some pictures. Feel free to contact me for more. I'd really prefer to sell this here or on audio circle as the audiogon inquiries have been uninspired to say to least....and wacky at best

Thanks

Here are a few pics.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts