AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Randy
Price: $600 for all 3x speakers

I've got three of the Chane A2.4 speakers in excellent/like-new condition. The exterior is in great shape, two were used in vertical orientation and the third placed horizontally (and the tweeters positioned as such). Foam plug and speaker screens are all intact and without damage.

I switched to Dynaudio & kept these reserved for another room but have still yet to execute that plan, so it's time to give up the ghost & slim down my stockpile. They were in use for a pretty short term in our living room driven by Outlaw 2200 Monoblock amps. They're quite sensitive and absolutely do not have special amplification needs - AVR's should do just fine.

I do not have the original box(es) anymore, so I'd prefer not to resort to shipping, but I will gladly split the cost of UPS Ground shipping with the buyer for any single speaker. If you're in Texas and interested in all three, I am happy to arrange meeting up even out of town - trips to DFW or San Antonio are regular for us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Name: Randy
Price: $600 for all 3x speakers

I've got three of the Chane A2.4 speakers in excellent/like-new condition. The exterior is in great shape, two were used in vertical orientation and the third placed horizontally (and the tweeters positioned as such). Foam plug and speaker screens are all intact and without damage.

I switched to Dynaudio & kept these reserved for another room but have still yet to execute that plan, so it's time to give up the ghost & slim down my stockpile. They were in use for a pretty short term in our living room driven by Outlaw 2200 Monoblock amps. They're quite sensitive and absolutely do not have special amplification needs - AVR's should do just fine.

I do not have the original box(es) anymore, so I'd prefer not to resort to shipping, but I will gladly split the cost of UPS Ground shipping with the buyer for any single speaker. If you're in Texas and interested in all three, I am happy to arrange meeting up even out of town - trips to DFW or San Antonio are regular for us.
Are these available? I am based out of Austin TX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts