AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a stack of rack-mountable Crown amps (black) They have performed flawlessly for me over the past three and 1/2 years or so. I use them with the JBL array of M2 and related speakers.

But having switched to a JBL SDP75, I now have the option to using the SDP for the custom tuning files, active crossovers and DSP functions in the audio processors itself, so the investment in the Crown DCIn amps are now redundant in my setup; thus I am selling.

All in perfect working order, very good to excellent cosmetic condition (there may be some minor scuffs, despite care, inevitable from rack mounting), and will ship in original boxes with AC power cable. Will also include factory-made Tributaries XLR to bare end wire (for the Crown DCIn Phoenix adapters) for easy connectivity at no additional cost.

AVAILABILITY

Crown 2|300n - 300 wpm, 2 channel
Qty: 3
Price Each: $1,325
Continental US shipping ground: $35 or local pickup

Crown 2|600n - 600 wpm, 2 channel
Qty: 5
Price Each: $1,775

Crown 2|2400n - Qty: 1
Price Each: $3,900

(Local pickup is northern NJ)

Amps have incredible DSP power, are clean, and are most often used with JBL Synthesis Speakers such as the M2. The freely available tuning file permit loading of speaker specific anechoic data. Using the free, Windows-based Harman Audio Architect software, there are a large array of fine tuning features available to the owner, useful for any type of speaker, not just JBL, including PEQ, input sensitivity, crossovers, time domain delays, remote on/off, multiple imputes with routing and priority, and a lot more. BluLink connectivity allows audio over daisy-chained ethernet from one device to the next, using the BSS BLU-BIB boxes, helping reduce massive cable clutter if you processor and amps are in different physical spaces (as mine are. I will be posting the Blu-BIB's separately, or PM me. Finally, amps should be mounted in a location where fan noise will be isolated from the main listening space (air controlled rack/closed, or adjacent space - mine were located in a cool, dry finished basement beneath my theater

More details from Crown on the amps here (selected the 2|600 for linking) along with several highlighting the various features and setup of the DCIn amps:

Crown DCi 2|600N

Payment
Cash or PayPal (plus 3% fee) accepted. PayPal "friends" eliminates fee, buyer free to choose based on comfort level.

Multiple item discount: If interested in purchasing multiple units or whole lot, please PM me for details or email [email protected].

Will also converse by phone if you have more detailed questions, please PM me your contact number and best time to call.

Shipping
Will be 3-5 days after payment has cleared, as the amps are actively in use and will need a little time to get them un-racked, packaged, and brought to courier

No returns, but items verified in perfect working order, and can perform a Zoom call to verify power, operability on and network accessibility of the amps via the Harman Audio Architect software. I have more than a decade of activity on AVS and have sold numerous items here and on Audigon, and everything I state is true and unvarnished.

All amps are connected to a dedicated electrical panel, and residence has whole-house surge protection

Pet and smoke-free environment

Attachments

·
Registered
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.