AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my D-Sonic M3-4500-7 amp for $2500 (retails for $3100) with shipping (US) and Paypal fee included in price. I'm selling as I'm not using the power as my plans have changed. This amp has room for 7 channels but is currently populated with 3 channels of [email protected]/[email protected] modules. If you want additional channels, to keep the warranty, you'll need to send the amp back to Dennis at D-Sonic, which would be about $100 shipping (~$50 each way in Continental US) plus the cost of the new amp channels.

I looked the amp over and can't find any blemishes at all. Will be shipped in the original box and includes the manual and beefy power cable.4
Please PM me for information.

David

Attachments

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Up for sale is my D-Sonic M3-4500-7 amp for $2600 (retails for $3100) plus shipping with Paypal fee included in price. I'm selling as I'm not using the power as my plans have changed. This amp has room for 7 channels but is currently populated with 3 channels of [email protected]/[email protected] modules. If you want additional channels, to keep the warranty, you'll need to send the amp back to Dennis at D-Sonic, which would be about $100 shipping (~$50 each way in Continental US) plus the cost of the new amp channels.

I looked the amp over and can't find any blemishes at all. Will be shipped in the original box and includes the manual and beefy power cable.

David
Good luck with the sale David. Great amp...great seller :)

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

Jbrown - have you put those subs to use yet?

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowered the price and will now include shipping in the US. This is a tremendously powerful, quality amp; one of the best class D amps available, which in my mind makes it one of the best amps available.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Up for sale is my D-Sonic M3-4500-7 amp for $2500 (retails for $3100) with shipping (US) and Paypal fee included in price. I'm selling as I'm not using the power as my plans have changed. This amp has room for 7 channels but is currently populated with 3 channels of [email protected]/[email protected] modules. If you want additional channels, to keep the warranty, you'll need to send the amp back to Dennis at D-Sonic, which would be about $100 shipping (~$50 each way in Continental US) plus the cost of the new amp channels.

I looked the amp over and can't find any blemishes at all. Will be shipped in the original box and includes the manual and beefy power cable.4

David

What are you going to run at mains now?
And is that a 20 amp service for that model?

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm running JTR 212HT-LPs still and I accidentally forgot the power cord to my amp at the last show. They are so sensitive that the Denon 4520 drove them loudly just fine. And yes it would be best on a 20 amp circuit, when running all three at 2,400w (4 ohms). But it is a very efficient class D amp and I've been running it off of a 15amp circuit just fine, but remember I'm still using the 212s and can't go loud enough to make the amp work hard. The power cord is very beefy.

Edit - I should say that I plan to get another Dsonc amp but I'll go with the 7 x 400/800w version.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I'm running JTR 212HT-LPs still and I accidentally forgot the power cord to my amp at the last show. They are so sensitive that the Denon 4520 drove them loudly just fine. And yes it would be best on a 20 amp circuit, when running all three at 2,400w (4 ohms). But it is a very efficient class D amp and I've been running it off of a 15amp circuit just fine, but remember I'm still using the 212s and can't go loud enough to make the amp work hard. The power cord is very beefy.

Edit - I should say that I plan to get another Dsonc amp but I'll go with the 7 x 400/800w version.
I think Dennis will change or upgrade you if you want to check in to that.

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think Dennis will change or upgrade you if you want to check in to that.
I talked to Dennis and that's why I came to the conclusion to sale it and get the right amp for me. I thought I wanted 3 super powerful channels but I really don't need it. 7x 400/800w would be plenty so I'll probably pick one of those up from Dennis later this summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts