AVS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Built this kit little over a year ago, and is in mint condition. I was initially driving it with the SA1000, but later switched to Oaudio 500w. The cabinet has neutrik speakon connector in the rear ... so you can hook up your favorite amp to it. The veneer is figured walnut. The insides of the wall has vinyl tiles stuck to it and insulation. The cabinet is stuffed with polyfil as shown. Due to weight and shipping costs involved, i strongly favor local sale. Only the driver and cabinet are on sale. No amp is included. $SOLD firm.
I'm in plano, TX.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How is it for HT and music?

I might be interested.
Depends on what you are looking for in a sub. To me, it sounded just right for movies and music. It is very fast and tight with no boom and blends very well with my ER18 MTM towers. It goes deep enough that my wife is worried about our drywalls :) A lot depends on your room as well.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Depends on what you are looking for in a sub. To me, it sounded just right for movies and music. It is very fast and tight with no boom and blends very well with my ER18 MTM towers. It goes deep enough that my wife is worried about our drywalls :) A lot depends on your room as well.
Ok, it seems like it might be something that will work for me.

Are you using something else now?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the compliments, folks! This is a beautiful sub indeed. I spent way more than what i'm asking here and a -lot- of effort went into building this.
Still looking for that elusive local buyer ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
A little late to the game here, and laserjock II has dibs, but if he changes his mind I'm interested. I'm curious if you'd be willing to meet me half way... say around Sulphur Springs if that happens.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts