AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm selling a pair of Definitive Technology Mythos ST-L floor standing speakers. I purchased them new from a Magnolia center less than a year ago at 2499.00 each. Because these are in an unfinished media room they have only seen about 30hrs of use which is less than the manufacturers suggested break-in period. These particular units come in the rare graphite color and I have the original boxes as well.

-Built-in 1200 Watt powered subwoofers deliver massive bass, eliminates need for separate subwoofer
-Racetrack shaped carbon fiber active driver pressure coupled to two low bass radiators equal the surface area and bass output of a 15-inch woofer but with far greater control, definition and speed
-Aircraft-grade extruded brushed aluminum enclosure with proprietary damping technologies and machined cast aluminum base to ensure total rigidity and stability
-One-inch Pure Magnesium/Aluminum alloy dome tweeter for extended highs that reveal nuance and shimmer without a trace of edginess.
-CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards Honoree

I'm selling them for 3,200.00 OBO and would prefer local pickup. My zip code is 28027.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts