AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Definitive Technology Trinity Subwoofer for sale, asking price $1,700

I purchased this subwoofer from an authorized seller in upstate NY a few years back, due to remodeling of my home theater this no longer fits. It was not used often, light use on occasional weekends. This item is in very good condition, works flawlessly and sounds just as good as the day I purchased it. Due to its size and weight (almost 200lbs) I prefer a local pickup (NYC) or we can arrange for freight, but I will leave the logistics and the cost up to those who are interested and I will assist in that the best I can.

Find more information at
http://www.definitivetech.com/products/supercube-trinity

• The Ultimate Subwoofer
• Developed for the electronic organ at New York's historic Trinity Church
• 2000 Watt Class D amplifier driving two 14 inch woofers pressure coupled to four 14 inch Ultra Low Bass radiators
• Mind-blowing explosive bass response for movies; quick, tight accuracy for full music enjoyment
• There is no room too big for this awesome subwoofer
• High gloss lacquer finish complements any decor
Channels 1
Power 2000 watts
Type Class D

Please feel free to ask me any questions and I can snap pictures upon request

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts

I purchased this subwoofer from an authorized seller in upstate NY a few years back, due to remodeling of my home theater this no longer fits. It was not used often, light use on occasional weekends. This item is in very good condition, works flawlessly and sounds just as good as the day I purchased it. Due to its size and weight (almost 200lbs) I prefer a local pickup (NYC) or we can arrange for freight, but I will leave the logistics and the cost up to those who are interested and I will assist in that the best I can.

Find more information at

• The Ultimate Subwoofer
• 2000 Watt Class D amplifier driving two 14 inch woofers pressure coupled to four 14 inch Ultra Low Bass radiators
• Mind-blowing explosive bass response for movies; quick, tight accuracy for full music enjoyment
Channels 1
Power 2000 watts
Type Class D

Thanks
This is one heck of a sub for a lucky individual. A true output monster. Take a look at the ratings from the craigsub rankings back in the day....

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-s...ial-craigsub-rankings-thread.html#post9164136

I came so close to buying these on so many occasions. For huge output in the audible ranges, you wont be sorry going with this beast.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is one heck of a sub for a lucky individual. A true output monster. Take a look at the ratings from the craigsub rankings back in the day....

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-s...ial-craigsub-rankings-thread.html#post9164136

I came so close to buying these on so many occasions. For huge output in the audible ranges, you wont be sorry going with this beast.
This thing pumps that is for sure. I am redesigning my HT room so I need the floorspace, I will be relying on the subwoofers in my Definitive Technology BP7002's and CLR2500 and buttkicker in my new chairs.

I might list my favorite BPVX speakers too and go to inwall speakers.

I will miss these

·
Registered
2 Posts
Definitive Technology Trinity Subwoofer

Hello I am interested in this subwoofer, is it still available?

Shannon

• The Ultimate Subwoofer
Channels 1
Power 2000 watts
Type Class D

Thanks[/quote]

·
Registered
2,402 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Trinity

Find more information at

• The Ultimate Subwoofer
Channels 1
Power 2000 watts
Type Class D

Thanks
Do you have the box, packing and manual?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Trinity Subwoofer availability

Hello! Is the Trinity subwoofer still available? Please contact me if available. I live in New York City, and presently have the rare BP 7000sc and would like to complete my Definitive Technology HT system. 917 543 6215 or email.
Regards Everett G.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello I am interested in this subwoofer, is it still available?

Shannon

• The Ultimate Subwoofer
Channels 1
Power 2000 watts
Type Class D

Thanks
[/QUOTE]
Do you still have this for sale?

Regards Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts