AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect condition, includes receiver, remote, power cable, and Audyssey microphone.

Price: $225 shipped, $200 local pick up (Rochester, NY)

This receiver was purchased as a refurbished unit in May 2014 from Accessories4Less. It has performed flawlessly.

In fact, I have a 2nd identical unit in my basement home theater purchased at the same time, and that one has been perfect as well. I am simply downsizing from a full AVR system in my family room.

------------

Details:

Designed to serve as the heart and brain of your connected home theater system, the AVR-X2000 IN-Command 7.1 Network Home Theater Receiver features 7 discrete output stages with identical circuit topology, with each channel rated at 95 watts, easily able to drive today's quality loudspeakers. This receiver is equipped with advanced video circuitry capable of upscaling video signals to 4K Ultra HD. Video images at this resolution are dazzlingly vibrant and sharp. The easy-to-follow instructions via our on-screen setup assistant helps you to quickly and easily set up your system. In addition, you can assign 2 channels of the AVR-X2000's 7-channel amplifier to provide power for speakers located in another room.

Product Feature Highlights
Audyssey Silver Built-In for perfection in surround sound
Fully discrete, Class A/B amplification all 7 channels (95w x 7ch)
1080P and 4K Ultra HD Upscaling & Pass-through
7 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts