Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Denon AVR-X6500H - SOLD

Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Retail: $2199 Asking: $1425 + shipping

I am selling my Denon AVR-X6500H. The receiver has hardly any use on it and has worked flawlessly the few times I have used it. I replaced it with an Anthem AVM60. The unit is flawless both functionally and cosmetically and still has the factory stickers on the front (see the pic). I have every accessory and all original papers and packaging. The box itself looks like new.

I have several hundred positive feedback ratings on Ebay, FredMiranda.com, and Audiogon. Please add 3% if using Paypal.

Product Link: https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hometheater/receivers/avrx6500h

Keywords: Denon, 6500, 6500h, receiver, AVR-X6500h
Hello,

Is the unit still available?
How old is it ?
By chance does it have a transferable warranty?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Is the unit still available?
How old is it ?
By chance does it have a transferable warranty?

Thanks
Yes, still available. Few tire kickers out there. ;-)

Purchased Jan 2018. Used a few times and then purchased an AVM60. Been in the box since.

Warranties are not transferable. However, there is still roughly 7 months left on the warranty. If there is an issue we can send it in my name since I bought from an authorized dealer.

I have not had a single issue or glitch the few times I used it. Pretty much indistinguishable from new, with the stickers still on it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks BG for the info .

unfortunately looks like Im a tire kicker I decided to go a different route. Best of luck

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks BG for the info .

unfortunately looks like Im a tire kicker I decided to go a different route. Best of luck
I wasn't referring to you.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This convo took a turn , I was trying to make a joke no offense taken and hopefully given.
None taken at all. Hopefully the mods can clean up my thread. ;-)

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts