AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this from authorized dealer less than 5 months ago. It is in mint condition. I still have original box and all original accessories including: cd, antennas, setup mic, remote, etc.

It has been very well taken care of and used in a non-smoking household's dedicated media room only 1-2 times a week. The built in amps were only used to drive ceiling speakers as I have an ATI amp to drive my main 7 channel speakers.

Retail price on this unit is $1,999. I am asking $1,200 including FedEx ground shipping. Please add $30 if paying via PayPal unless you pay in a way that avoids fees.

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
I bought this from authorized dealer less than 5 months ago. It is in mint condition. I still have original box and all original accessories including: cd, antennas, setup mic, remote, etc.

It has been very well taken care of and used in a non-smoking household's dedicated media room only 1-2 times a week. The built in amps were only used to drive ceiling speakers as I have an ATI amp to drive my main 7 channel speakers.

Retail price on this unit is $1,999. I am asking $1,200 including FedEx ground shipping. Please add $30 if paying via PayPal unless you pay in a way that avoids fees.
Just curious...why the update to the 7200? I'm looking them up, but not seeing a whole lot of differences....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just curious...why the update to the 7200? I'm looking them up, but not seeing a whole lot of differences....
Honestly, I work for a dealer so I get really good deals. Any time a better model comes along I sell my old one and buy a new one. Its a sickness I'm afraid...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts