AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the for sale section but I thought it would probably fair better here since this is dedicated to recording. I have this combo for sale. Dish 5000 with HD mod. Panansonic DST51 and a Panny PV-HD1000 consumer unit.

I paid well a lot for this setup quite a while back but never really ended up using it. Let me know if anyone is interested and make me an offer. All items are in great condition. All come with remotes. I have manuals in .pdf. I would rather not break the setup.

Let me know if interested and make offer.

[email protected]

Thanks,

DWhite

Mods delete this post if it is inapropriate for this section.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I know I'll get criticized for saying this, but why not put a "for sale" notice in your thread title? That way, I wouldn't have bothered to look as I don't need to buy this setup.

OK, folks. Fire away. I'm ready. BTW, if you're going to say that it took longer to type this response that if I would have just ignorned it, forget it. I already said it and that's not the point, is it?

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Did I miss the "FS" at the beginning of the thread title? I just noted it. If I missed it before, my apologies. I thought I looked carefully, but if it was there, I missed it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.