AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: DIYSG 1099's

ALL SOLD

Hi, I built 5 and we AND moved so I need to sell them. I SOLD 3.

I have 2 1099s left plus a Center Channel Cabinet that is built and Finished.

I am located in Columbia SC
375 Each and I will include the Center Cabinet for free.

FSCHRIS

Attachments

Reactions: Demilio

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Hi, I built 5 and realized I don't have the room and we may be moving so I need to sell some. I am starting with 2 or 3 for sale. I have included pics of the 2. They are all Horizontal. I finished them with Black laminate. I also used the PCB to build the XOs that were custom made by a fellow AVS forum member. I will most likely keep the others I built for a L/R set up or L/C/R. Sound great. Obviously!

Shipping. I doubt it. I am located in Charleston SC.
400 per Speaker. No haggle pricing. You pick them up!

FSCHRIS
Your pics are of vertical cabs. Are you selling vertical speakers like your pic or horizontal like your description says?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duh on me. was thinking about my other center. These are all verts

Reactions: Jk7.2

·
Registered
135 Posts
Man, this is tempting! You are just a nice short road trip away and I could visit a buddy near there at the same time.

These are the ones that go to 11, right? ;)

GLWS!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
How would the vertical orientation work as a center if laid horizontal? I know it might not be ideal but is it really a huge problem?
Wouldn't work well because of the SEOS wave guide. Its designed for horizontal dispersion, if you lay it on its side it wouldn't work properly.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still looking to sell 2 or 3 or 5! Only in that combination.

FSChris

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How in the world are these still available. $400 for each 1099 is ridiculous. If I lived anywhere near you I would buy them just to have them even though I may never use them!
I think the Price is great....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
putting the trim rings one was a Pain the ARSE... i kinda dont suggest it!!! especially if you may need to go back into the cabinet to do something. And if you think it wont happen with DIY stuff... you may because you just have to resolder something or check something with the voltmeter!

but they do add a nice touch ....

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still for sale... Multiple 1099's
Finished and sound great.

Come and check them out.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still for sale... Multiple 1099's
Finished and sound great.

Come and check them out. Located in Charleston SC. Would drive maybe an hour to meet someone.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still looking to sell 2 or 3 very Nice DIYSG 1099s. Located in Charleston SC. Local pickup or I will drive an hour or 2 to meet.

Chris

·
Banned
82 Posts
I'd be interested in one. Only problem is I'm on Ohio, if someone just happens to making a trip from south Carolina to anywhere near Ohio,be glad to pay for a delivery.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts