AVS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3/27/15 Update: SOLD

I am selling both of my dual driver front firing Dayton Ultimax 15" subwoofers located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The cabinets are cherry veneered and finished in a maple stain. I have been using the subs in my HT since January '14. They are being driven by 2 Crown Audio XLS2000 feeding 650w at 4 ohm per driver. I'm selling the subs and amps as a package or individually.

Here are a few pics

Here is the link to the build thread:

http://techtalk.parts-express.com/showthread.php?238309-Deewan-subwoofer-builds-Ultimax-to-the-extreme

Pick-up is preferred, but I can make arrangements to meet within a couple of hours or so of here. Please PM me to arrange a demo, with questions or to purchase. I am interested in all reasonable offers. Thanks for any questions or feedback.

List of available items:
Dual Driver Dayton Ultimax 15" Subwoofers (x2); $550 each
Crown XLS 2000 Amp (x2); $350 each

Attachments

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Beautiful subs. I have something very similar in my Seaton submersive's and they're awesome. Someone is going to get a great deal. GLWS

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What you upgradig too
That's a good question. Other than the rather broad "they are very pretty but something smaller would be nice", I'm not certain. Maybe a pair of single 15" or 18" or a smaller footprint DO 15". I still have 4 Dayton HO 18" hidden in the front of the room so going smaller won't be too...I'm not going to finish that statement :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful subs. I have something very similar in my Seaton submersive's and they're awesome. Someone is going to get a great deal. GLWS
Thanks Baron5,

My friend really did a great job on these. The build thread I linked above is a good one. The Seaton's are what started the obsession with me years ago. I really like the footprint of the Submersive's.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
If I had the money I would buy these in a HEARTBEAT! GLWS!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM replied. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale Pending. Thanks.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Those are beautiful! Please let me know if the deal falls through for whatever reason.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments both here and in PMs. I agree that Deewan did a great job on the build!

I'll follow up later this week on the progress of the pending sale.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
After returning from traveling I just completed the sale of the listed subs and amps. So I'm updating this thread as SOLD here and in the first post. Thanks for all of the serious interest. FYI, depending on how my plans progress, I may have a few 18" DIY subs to offer. We'll see...

Thanks again everyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts