AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in Daytona Beach Florida. I'd like to sell my 9" CRT Marquee 9500LC projector, the Stewart studiotek 1.3 gain 92" screen and the Lumagen HDP scaler all together. The screen alone is probably worth about $500. The projector and scaler together another $500. This also includes the Moome HDMI input card that is already installed in the PJ. The PJ is installed and works perfectly. The tubes are all in great shape and have had new bellows installed about 3 years ago. The electronics have been gone through by Dragan about the same time. The Blue tube was replaced around then as well. The display was professionally setup and adjusted by Craig Rounds of CIR Engineering and the picture looks fantastic.
This would be a great setup for somebody that likes the older technology and has really good control of light in their viewing room. I would really like it to be picked up as shipping the PJ and screen would be very difficult. I'm going to a 120" screen so I need a brighter PJ.
Let me know if you have any questions. My cell is (321) 696-3799 text is fine or call.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts