AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Eminence's new big boy, neo motor 21" subwoofer. These have a 6" diameter copper voice coil, 10" spaced/mirrored spiders and shorting rings in the motor. These are the most powerful driver Eminence has ever made by a long shot. A serious high performance piece. I've reviewed these at Data-Bass.

I have at least 4 of these for sale (possibly 6 or 8 depending on how many I decide to keep.)
These are early production units direct from Eminence. The only difference from current drivers is that these use a different frame. It's a cosmetic difference only. All other parts and performance specs are the same.

The first 4 drivers I'm selling are still factory sealed. They've never been opened or powered.

I'm asking $575 each shipped. The drivers will be insured and shipped in factory packaging. I will ship to the 48 contiguous US states only.

If someone in the midwest wants to meet up for local pickup I may be willing to drive a bit meet and save on shipping costs especially if buying multiple drivers. I'm in the Louisville KY area.

Thanks,

:)

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
FS: Eminence NSW6021-6 21" Subwoofers

Sent PM
It was a pleasure to meet Ricci and pick up my 4 woofers. I couldn’t be more excited, these things are monsters. Thanks so much and thanks for driving the 3 hours with me to meet!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a DIY design available that would work well with these?
2 of my designs the Skhorn and the Skram will work great with these. Also these get down in vented and will even do a lot of work in sealed cab of about 4-6cu ft.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I'm putting 2 in skrams. Wish I knew you were going to sell these :)

How many do you have left at this point Ricci (if any) ?

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm putting 2 in skrams. Wish I knew you were going to sell these :)

How many do you have left at this point Ricci (if any) ?
Actually it looks like 6 have already sold within hours of the listing. Working out the details with 2 members right now. If I decide to sell #7 & 8 I'll update this thread. As of now it looks like they are already gone.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Looks like I just missed this. If I had been quicker, I probably would have joined jk7.2 on his way to pick them up. If you decide to sell 7 & 8, I'm interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts