AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is an Emotiva XPA-5 GEN1 in excellent condition. I am asking $700.00 plus shipping. I will absorb the PayPal fee. The amplifier's warranty expires 7/29/2016.

Included are the following:

• Emotiva XPA-5
  • Power cord
  • Trigger cable
The amplifier will ship in the Emotiva doubleboxing. General questions are welcome.However, if interested please send me a PM. I will not discuss pricing on the listing.

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Xpa-5

For sale is an Emotiva XPA-5 GEN1 in excellent condition. I am asking $700.00 plus shipping. I will absorb the PayPal fee. The amplifier is out of warranty. Included are the following:

• Emotiva XPA-5
  • Power cord
  • Trigger cable
The amplifier will ship in the Emotiva doubleboxing. General questions are welcome.However, if interested please send me a PM. I will not discuss pricing on thelisting.

Thanks for your interest.

I am very interested,. How old is it?? I assume it works perfect with no flaws. I live in Charlestown ind. willing to pick up if your not further than few hundred miles from my town. how do I pay for it after you answer my questons.

·
Registered
5 Posts
XPA 5 for sale

I am new so I cannot send pm's. But hope you can contact me on here via PM. or reply to this post. I want the unit? Need to arrange paypal invoicing? Let me know?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts