AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Epson 5030UB 3LCD Full HD 3D projector. Original bulb with about 1500 hours (rated for 4000-5000 hours lamp life) and brand new Epson spare lamp, remote, and power chord included. I do not have the original box but it will be well packaged. I can include a 25ft HDMI cable if interested.

Cosmetically perfect - used in a smoke free home. PRICE TO SELL FAST - $900 (paypal) shipped anywhere in continental US.

PM me.

Thanks!

Marc

·
Registered
97 Posts
Epson 5030UB 3LCD Full HD 3D projector. Original bulb with about 1500 hours (rated for 4000-5000 hours lamp life) and brand new Epson spare lamp, remote, and power chord included. I do not have the original box but it will be well packaged. I can include a 25ft HDMI cable if interested.

Cosmetically perfect - used in a smoke free home. PRICE TO SELL FAST - $900 (paypal) shipped anywhere in continental US.

PM me.

Thanks!

Marc
Is this projector still available?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is this legit, this ad looks exactly, and I mean exactly like one you posted for a 5020 a while back.
Thanks for pointing that out. That post was a mistake and I should have had it deleted. The unit is in fact a 5030 i purchased 11/26/2014. The record of my Amazon purchase is attached. Sorry for any confusion.

Marc

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts