AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received as a gift, but I do not want to replace my LED TV.

Brand new, never opened.

$1750/ shipped.

I have a verified Paypal account and an ebay account in perfect standing for verification.

If youre in the tri-state (NY, NJ, PA) area, we can meet up.

Attachments

·
Registered
959 Posts
Received as a gift, but I do not want to replace my LED TV.

Brand new, never opened.

$1750/ shipped.

I have a verified Paypal account and an ebay account in perfect standing for verification.

If youre in the tri-state (NY, NJ, PA) area, we can meet up.
----------------
I am interested. I live in Central New Jersey. Are you? Let me send you pm , after this message. If we can meet, we can complete the sale immediately without doing pay pal.......etc.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i also live in the tricities area (Clinton NJ/Easton PA). If this is not sold yet i'd like to buy.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Hi, britt
I already received your email and relied a minute ago. Appears we are living closed in New Jersey and can meet personally to complete the sale, either this late afternoon or tomorrow, before you answer a few questions I have in mind. Please answer to my email then. I do not call you, because my hearing is severely impaired and cannot understand phone conversation. Sorry about that. Awaiting your further email reply. Let me buy your gift la. I am serious. Best regards.
Kwok Lau

·
Registered
959 Posts
Britt,
I answered your email already. Done deal. Let's schedule to meet on Tuesday. I grape the projector package and pay you cash. Please email me a copy of the receipt and rebate certificate of the lamp for viewing initially is possible. Thank you.
Kwok

·
Registered
251 Posts
is this still for sale?

If so I'm interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts