AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: INTEGRA DHC-80.2 Pre-Amp/Processor 9.2 Channel

I have a reconditioned unit I just received in Dec to replace a unit I had a problem with.

This unit works perfect and sounds great. I have the mic, manual and a new remote.

$625 + $40 for shipping.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me! Lol very interested. Please contact me at 6017202004. Will be going to bed in the next hour so it maybe in the morning before I see your message. Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just how you wanna get paid and. I've read about them having problems with these going out, do you know anything about it? It won't let me pm you. You can text me and I can respond faster. Thanks Stephen

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Stephen,

Sorry I couldn't text you, I'm upgrading my phones OS, plus it's easier to type all this info than text. :)

So there was an issue with the HDMI board chip I was told by Integra. This would cause the unit not to output sound. I had this issue on my unit and I got Integra to replace the unit and send me a recondition unit which has had this issued fixed. Unit works great. I've used it about 15hrs since getting it in Dec. I only watch movies on it maybe once a week.

the unit has a new remote, manual and setup mic.

I use paypal for payment.

Let me know if you have any others questions.

Thanks
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts