AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE: ISCO Optic Germany 1.25x Cinema DLP anamorphic lens with retail price of $14,000 is the perfect lens for 4K projectors including the Sony 4K projectors VW1100 / VW1000 / VW600 / VW500 / VW350 / VW300. The DLP Cinema is significantly larger than the ISCO IIIL / 4XL lenses providing for better light transmission, better focus uniformity, and even less distortion -- enabling extreme short throw setups and use with large panel projectors.

Condition: Lens optics in excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes, few specs of dust in the lens that are not visible in the projected image. Lens body has a few faint marks from prior mounting.

Price: SOLD $3,595 including shipping + 3% PayPal fee if not paying by other method

Feel free to PM with any questions or send me an email: redacted

Description from the manufacturer:

The ISCO Optic DLP Cinema 1.25x lens is the highest quality anamorphic lens available for 4K Digital Cinema projectors. It is used to produce Cinemascope® images using all the pixels on the 4K chip for maximum brightness and resolution. Manufactured to the strictest tolerances, with the finest antireflection coatings, this lens will dramatically improve image quality. Resolution and screen brightness can be increased up to 25% when using this lens.

Pics below, more available upon request:

I think this is the correct data sheet for this lens:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Can the appropriate mounting bracket/clamp be purchased for this?
I'll second Ron's recommendation of getting in touch with Scott (GetGray not GetGrey) for a mount. Another option if you have your projector table mounted (or similar) is to simply rest the lens in simple "half pipe" cutout of a block of wood lined with felt -- the lens diameter is roughly constant along the depth of the lens and the weight distribution is amenable too from my recollection.

FOR SALE: ISCO Optic Germany 1.25x Cinema DLP anamorphic lens
I've had a few inquiries: yes I would consider a reasonable offer. Please send them privately via PM or to my email. Thank you.

Jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts