AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
JBL SDP-55, Tascam ML-16D, 3x Bryston 6B SST, 9B SST, 2B-LP, 3x Dynaudio Contour S1.4, 12x Cont. SR
309 Posts
The lens sled is still for sale.
Hi,

interested in the sled - if the lens holder shown is included.

Thanks!

Markus

P.S. Is there a specific reason why you didn't reply to two PMs I have sent you?

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

interested in the sled - if the lens holder shown is included.

Thanks!

Markus

P.S. Is there a specific reason why you didn't reply to two PMs I have sent you?
Sorry, I don't actually know if it's still for sale. I have another lens for sale that I'm going to be pairing with this sled. I've had a couple interested people PM me. I didn't want to respond before I knew for certain.

·
Registered
JBL SDP-55, Tascam ML-16D, 3x Bryston 6B SST, 9B SST, 2B-LP, 3x Dynaudio Contour S1.4, 12x Cont. SR
309 Posts
Sorry, I don't actually know if it's still for sale. I have another lens for sale that I'm going to be pairing with this sled. I've had a couple interested people PM me. I didn't want to respond before I knew for certain.
O.k., just let me know when things have cleared up...

Thanks!

Markus

·
Registered
309 Posts
The lens is back up for sale if you're interested.
Only interested in the motorized sled and lens holder @ $350, shipped to FL as offered by you previousy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I need help. I'm still trying to vertically stretch 4K signals from my RS400 but unable to do so. I can only stretch 1080p signals. If the JVC will not allow me to stretch 4K content, I may just sell my Isco IIIL together with the auto slide.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Looking for a deal on an anamorphic lens and sled but can't afford a big bucks one, are there any?
You would be better off starting your own WTB thread vs bumping a sold "big bucks" lens thread. Most owner's of the ISCO might see this, but I assume would be more than you want to spend. I would suggest putting the price range of what you want to spend in the title. Why a price range, one person's big bucks might be another's starting price.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes thanks, I guess i should have been more clear on who i was asking, I was mainly asking the two people above that said they have or may have Lenses for sale. Thanks for the info though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts