AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm getting ready to start a new build so I have a few items I no longer need.

2. Seos 12 and Denovo DNA-360 drivers from diysoundgroup. These are new as I was going to use them in a pair of surrounds and never got around to it. $150 plus shipping in the CONUS only.
If you want just the drivers $130 plus shipping. If you want just the horns $35 plus shipping.

Please pm me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm getting ready to start a new build so I have a few items I no longer need.

1. 2 pair of jbl 2226h's. These were reconed by speakerworkshop in fort wayne Indiana the local authorized jbl recone center on 8/22/2013 with oem cones. They were originally 2226j's, but I had them reconed to 2226h's. They are excellent condition. The recones were $225 per speaker. I'm asking $309 per pair plus shipping in the CONUS only. I will only sell these by the pair. Price is firm.

2. Seos 12 and Denovo DNA-360 drivers from diysoundgroup. These are new as I was going to use them in a pair of surrounds and never got around to it. $150 plus shipping in the CONUS only. Drivers sold w horns.

3. Mini-Dsp 2x8. This is installed in a 1ru rack case. I also installed xlr outputs jacks for all 8 channels and 2 rca in jacks. This makes the unit plug and play no having to slice any wires. I paid 335 for the board, $80 for the case and $50 for the input jacks. Asking $360 plus shipping in the CONUS only.

Please pm me with any questions. Also if you are local and or willing to pick up I will sell the cabinets that houses the jbl 2226's as I will no longer need them.

Just added pictures of the jbl 2226h's in the cabinets. As seen in the photos the jbls are in excellent condition. The cabinets themselves are made from 12ply Baltic birch. The sides are veneered in grade a cherry. The trim on the bottom is solid cherry. The cabinets are tuned to 45hz by way of corner ports. I live in northern Indiana and if you want the cabinets and drivers and are willing to pick up we can work out a deal.

Hi, I am very interested in a pair of your 2226h's. Out of curiosity what do you want for the pair of cabinets with all four drivers installed ?

Thanks, Randy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

I don't have enough posts to PM you due to I am new to the forum. I can call you if you PM your number .
Thanks, Randy

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,639 Posts
One pair of 2226H drivers have been claimed. Looking forward to adding them as midbasses for my sealed JTR 212s. Thanks Shepjk26. Good luck with selling the rest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts