Premium Member
39 Posts
Is this still for sale ?

I have no reponse at my mp...

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been PM'd about this, but sorry it's a set.

For those still interested, the pair will continue to be for sale until the end of April.

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
This is a great price for both of them!

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts
I'm reducing LightSpace HTP to $550.00 (LS HTP supports all meters)

Lightspace SOLD

The meters will be available until 4/27.

Are the meters still for sale and have they been calibrated ?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price reduction: $8,000 for the reference JETI 1501 spectroradiometer and the Klein K10-A tri-stimulus CIE Colorimeter Probe.

Pay via Paypal Friends. If paying by CC, add Paypal fee of 2.9% +.30 (Domestic fee)

Use this handy calculator to find the CC fee.

https://salecalc.com/paypal

·
Registered
39 Posts
Price reduction: $8,000 for the reference JETI 1501 spectroradiometer and the Klein K10-A tri-stimulus CIE Colorimeter Probe.

Pay via Paypal Friends. If paying by CC, add Paypal fee of 2.9% +.30 (Domestic fee)

Can you sell only Jeti 1501 via PayPal? I already own K10-A btw. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Jeti is key to getting accurate readings with any colorimeter, so really don't want to let that go separately. Thank you for your interest.

·
aka jfinnie
4,530 Posts

https://salecalc.com/paypal
It was asked earlier, have these meters been factory calibrated recently? When were they last calibrated?
Also, does the Jeti 1501 include the diffuser for irradiance measurement?
Any accessories with the Jeti?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi, the diffuser for the Jeti 1501 is not included and can be ordered separately. The Jeti and Klein come with the original accessories, which include tripods and other cool stuff.

The Jeti was acquired from LightIllusion last year and the calibration date is November 3 2017. The two meters are in pristine condition.

I misplaced the small key to the Klein case, so that is the only issue I can report.

Attachments

·
aka jfinnie
4,530 Posts
Hi, the diffuser for the Jeti 1501 is not included and can be ordered separately. The Jeti and Klein come with the original accessories, which include tripods and other cool stuff.

The Jeti was acquired from LightIllusion last year and the calibration date is November 3 2017. The two meters are in pristine condition.

I misplaced the small key to the Klein case, so that is the only issue I can report.
Thanks for the info. What's the calibration state and age of the Klein?

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
If you are not using any of the built in profiles in the Klein, isn't the calibration of the jeti the most important?

·
aka jfinnie
4,530 Posts
If you are not using any of the built in profiles in the Klein, isn't the calibration of the jeti the most important?
They're both important, but the specific reasons for my questions:
1) For meters calibrated after a certain date Klein were scanning the color filters to be able to retrospectively add profiles (not that useful if you are using a spectro)
2) The calibrated spectro should ensure that the meter channel peaks are aligned once a profile is generated. However it isn't a given that luminance will track linearly as the FCCM only uses the close to display peak RGBW readings. it would be nice to have some surety.
3) Lastly, the age of the meter is useful in assessing the value of it.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
The calibration certificate is attached.

Please note, this offer is only for US buyers. I will not ship outside of the states.

If you happen to live in the New York City area, I will be happy to deliver in person.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts