AVS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Jamo C103, KEF Q100 and Polk RTiA3

Location: Rancho Cucamonga (91730), SoCal. I work in Chino (91710).

I have the following items in excellent conditions for sale. I have all the original boxes for them.

($450/pair) Jamo C103 - Walnut Veneer: 9.5/10.
($200/pair) KEF Q100 - American Walnut: in like new condition.
($120/pair) Polk RTiA3 - Cherry: in very good condition, 9/10, ding, dent and scratch free.

I prefer local pick up but I am willing to ship at the buyer's expense. Please provide your zip code so that I can calculate shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts

I have the following subwoofer and speakers in excellent conditions for sale. I have all the original boxes for them.

($1200) JTR Captivator 1400 (2015): in very good condition, 9/10, ding, dent and scratch free.
($600/pair) Jamo C103 - Walnut Veneer: in like new condition.
($250/pair) KEF Q100 - American Walnut: in like new condition.
($150/pair) Polk RTiA3 - Cherry: in very good condition, 9/10, ding, dent and scratch free.

I will throw in extra bumper sticker feet:

Local pick up only for now.
Hi,

I'm interested in the Jamo C103 and can do local pick up.

Can you post photos or PM them to me?

PT

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm interested in the Jamo C103 and can do local pick up.

Can you post photos or PM them to me?

PT
Front w/o grill:

Bottom of the speaker:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Is the captivator still available?

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

I have the following items in excellent conditions for sale. I have all the original boxes for them.

A pair of Jamo C103s - Walnut Veneer: 9.5/10. $450 shipped.
A pair of KEF Q100s - American Walnut: in like new condition. $200 shipped.
A pair of Polk RTiA3 - Cherry: in very good condition, 9/10, ding, dent and scratch free. $120 pick up only.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Chucky,

I am a newbie here and iam in this forum on behalf of my brother who is residing in Centreville 20120. He was looking for pair of speakers. I have been using A3 for a year now and i like it. I suggested him to go for these speakers if you can ship them out to VA. Let me know if this will work for you.

If you have some photos of the speakers (front/back/drivers). I could convince him to buy. You can send your snaps in your thread.:)

Let me know if you need any other details from me.

Thanks
SJ

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Chucky,

I am a newbie here and iam in this forum on behalf of my brother who is residing in Centreville 20120. He was looking for pair of speakers. I have been using A3 for a year now and i like it. I suggested him to go for these speakers if you can ship them out to VA. Let me know if this will work for you.

If you have some photos of the speakers (front/back/drivers). I could convince him to buy. You can send your snaps in your thread.:)

Let me know if you need any other details from me.

Thanks
SJ
Thank you for your consideration.

The FedEX home delivery to Centerville 20120 is $40. Not sure if $160 shipped is a good deal for a pair of used Polk RTi A3.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you for your consideration.

The FedEX home delivery to Centerville 20120 is $40. Not sure if $160 shipped is a good deal for a pair of used Polk RTi A3.
Thanks Chucky, Yes, 40 is little above the normal. But can't help with it.. let me keep looking for other options.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks Chucky, Yes, 40 is little above the normal. But can't help with it.. let me keep looking for other options.
It's actually not.

The Polk RTi A3 pair in the box weighs 35lbs. Shipping 35lbs across the country is not cheap.

This is why I specified I prefer local pick up for these.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

A pair of Jamo C103s - Walnut Veneer: 9.5/10. $450 shipped.
A pair of KEF Q100s - American Walnut: in like new condition. $200 shipped.
A pair of Polk RTiA3 - Cherry: in very good condition, 9/10, ding, dent and scratch free. $120 pick up only.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

A pair of Jamo C103s - Walnut Veneer: 9.5/10. $400 local pick up only.
A pair of KEF Q100s - American Walnut: in like new condition. $200 local pick up only.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

A pair of Jamo C103s - Walnut Veneer: in like new condition. $350 local pick up only.
A pair of KEF Q100s - American Walnut: in like new condition. $200 local pick up only.

Come on! These are really good speakers! Send me an offer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts