AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*********SOLD**********SOLD***********SOLD*********

For sale is my JVC DLA-RS20U THX Certified D-ILA Projector.It is excellent cosmetic condition and functions perfectly and has always resided in a non smoking, dedicated Home Theater.I was using it with a 100" Elite Cinewhite 1.1 gain matte white screen with beautiful results.A 50,000:1 native contrast ratio produces excellent black levels and shadow detail.The RS20 also has a full color management system so it has the capability to produce accurate colors adhering to the Rec.709 color space which has been the standard for HDTV and Blu Ray movies.This has been fully calibrated using SpectraCal CalMAN 5 video software and C6 meter for accurate color rendition,color balance(grey scale) and gamma.It produces a beautiful film-like image with very natural colors and flesh tones and once you've seen color the way it was meant to be seen it's hard to go back to an un-calibrated display with exaggerated and over or undersatuated colors.The bulb has almost 1900 hours on it but still has decent light output for my 100" screen.New high quality bulbs can be purchased for as little as $150.

$700 plus shipping.

I have the original box,packing,manual,remote and power cord.

Email with any questions.Thanks!

Retail was $7500

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
For sale is my JVC DLA-RS20U THX Certified D-ILA Projector.It is excellent cosmetic condition and functions perfectly and has always resided in a non smoking, dedicated Home Theater.I was using it with a 100" Elite Cinewhite 1.1 gain matte white screen with beautiful results.A 50,000:1 native contrast ratio produces excellent black levels and shadow detail.The RS20 also has a full color management system so it has the capability to produce accurate colors adhering to the Rec.709 color space which has been the standard for HDTV and Blu Ray movies.This has been fully calibrated using SpectraCal CalMAN 5 video software and C6 meter for accurate color rendition,color balance(grey scale) and gamma.It produces a beautiful film-like image with very natural colors and flesh tones and once you've seen color the way it was meant to be seen it's hard to go back to an un-calibrated display with exaggerated and over or undersatuated colors.The bulb has almost 1900 hours on it but still has decent light output for my 100" screen.New high quality bulbs can be purchased for as little as $150.

Asking $1100 plus shipping.

I have the original box,packing,manual,remote and power cord.

Email with any questions.Thanks!

Retail was $7500
PMd

1 - 2 of 2 Posts