AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: JVC DLA-RS60U - Panamorph UH380 - StudioTek 130 110" 16:9 (ALL SOLD)

JVC DLA-RS60U Projector
For sale is a lightly used JVC DLA-RS60U (only 185 hours on the lamp). Previous top of line model which retailed for $12k. Hand selected components. 100,000:1 native contrast ratio, still among the very highest in the industry. Professionally calibrated. Epic blacks and color fidelity for those with "bat cave" dedicated viewing rooms. A few minor scuffs but otherwise in excellent shape. SOLD

Panamorph UH380 Anamorphic Lens & Mount
Sale off

Stewart Model AB Electric Screen - StudioTek 130 110"
For sale is a Stewart Model AB Electric Screen with StudioTek 130 material (original G1). Viewable material is is 96" wide, so 110" diag in 16:9. This is actually a 4:3 screen, but has limit screws which have been set to only drop it to 16:9. You could optionally use GooSystems matte black paint to mask to another aspect if desired. Also included is the faceplate for extension and retraction controls. They no longer make the Model AB but it retailed for $7k+ and is very heavy/sturdy with a larger diameter roller. This screen is local pickup only in Austin, TX. This CANNOT be shipped. Given its large size and that it must be picked up, asking only SOLD

I don't have much activity here, but please feel free to reference me on ebay (babytopper) or audiogon (jsjenkins168) for additional feedback. Prices above include shipping, but please add 3% if using paypal (unless using the "friend" method). Any questions, feel free to ask! Please send me an email for the fastest response: jsjenkins168 at gmail dot com. Thanks, Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sent you an email.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I misidentified the Panamorph as a UH380, but Russell at Panamorph indicted its a UH480 via the serial number. I decided to keep it for now until decide what to do with it. Sorry for the confusion!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts