AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: JVC RS-520 (with CMD firmware fix!) with warranty until March 26 of 2021!

UPDATE for July 10th:

The projector is READY to be shipped to the new owner. I am contacting the persons that PMed me already so if you are interested, NOW is the time.

Thanks!

As you know, JVC has no comparison when it comes to black levels and Contrast. With a native contrast of 130,000:1 and a Dynamic Contrast of 1,300,000:1..NOTHING in the market can touch this. Heck, not even their latest 4k models can give you that..

It is in excellent condition. I am the only user of this projector, no kids, pets, and non-smoking house.
The photos added are from a 140" diag (16x9") screen using MPC-HC player with madvr and tone mapping. I am using a 3DLut I created for the projector which I can share with the new owner as well as the settings used.
It was just sent to JVC to have the CMD firmware update as several people asked me about it.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I am not sure if the original warranty will work for a 2nd owner so you can always contact me if you ever need to send it for service.

Here is a full-size image so you can judge convergence.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xInpComvGZS6W_NIQNsUt6J_L2bsGFy2/view?usp=sharing

The photos added are from a 140" diag (16x9") screen using MPC-HC player with madvr and tone mapping. I am using a 3DLut I created for the projector which I can share with the new owner as well as the settings used.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
PMed

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Last Price DROP.
Coming back fresh from JVC after doing the firmware for CMD so considered it as a TuneUp for the new owner! /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

PS.

The projector is with JVC currently doing the firmware update and any "tuneup" they may do. It will probably take 2-3 weeks to get it back although I will be nagging them a lot to get it back faster.

I should have listed this but just in case, I sent it to JVC with around 480 hours on the lamp so I expect to get it with some more extra hours after they do they CMD work and any other checks they may do. And yes it is an original JVC lamp.

Also, I am getting a lot of PMs at the current price $2300 plus shipping so of course, best offer takes it. And hence, I am not going any lower than listed.
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts