AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. FS: JVC X500R/RS4910 under warranty, $2,500

EDIT: SOLD.

I'm putting my JVC RS4910 (same as the X500R) up for sale. I'm selling only to upgrade to the 4K Sony VPL-VW600ES because I have a huge 176" diagonal screen and I could use a bit more light. About 500 hours on the bulb.

No scratches, excellent panel alignment (perfect as far as I can tell), about 1.5 years left on the factory JVC warranty. Comes with remote and box. Would prefer local pick-up in So Cal but willing to ship. Coming from a no-smoking, no-pets home.

$2,500. Send PM with contact information if interested. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I'm putting my JVC RS4910 (same as the X500R) up for sale. I'm selling only to upgrade to the 4K Sony VPL-VW600ES because I have a huge 176" diagonal screen and I could use a bit more light. About 500 hours on the bulb.

No scratches, excellent panel alignment (perfect as far as I can tell), about 1.5 years left on the factory JVC warranty. Comes with remote and box. Would prefer local pick-up in So Cal but willing to ship. Coming from a no-smoking, no-pets home.

$2,500. Send PM with contact information if interested. Thanks!
Great deal. Too bad I just bought another projector earlier today.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Berksean - I'll send you a pm with my contact info.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sm4llz - I'm already having sellers remorse. Will be a few weeks before the Sony gets here and I can report.

Reactions: sm4llz
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.