AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2.5 year old Klipsch RC-62 II Reference Center Channel for sale. I recently moved to the newer RP-450CA in walnut speaker from Klipsch. The RC-62 II Reference is an excellent speaker that has great capability to enhance dialogue with the ability to also pump out the bass.

Here is the link to the specs for the RC-62 II: http://www.klipsch.com/products/rc-62-ii-center-speaker

I have the original box and manual along with the two screws for tilting the speaker up or down depending on how it is placed into your system. This speaker was used mostly on the weekends so it does not have a lot of hours on it and it is in MINT condition.

Willing to sell it for $250.00 for local pickup or I can double box it and ship FedEx for an additional charge after payment is cleared by the bank. PM me if you would like to talk about it on the phone.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is this still available? - I would be interested at that price + shipping.
Yes it is still available. FedEx Ground to Iowa would be less then $20 and take between 2 to 3 days depending on where in Iowa.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow. That's actually cheaper shipping than i expected. I would be interested for sure, but I'll need to get my post count up before I can PM.
PM to you

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for looking zolthoff. Lucky you found one closer to home.

So this CC is still for sale.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might not have made myself clear on this offer. It is $250 for local pickup and if I have to ship there well be an additional charge depending on where it has to be shipped to. So I will not except any additional low bid offers. The black veneer model is no longer available. So if you want a cherry veneer than your best buy is with Crutchfield.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I might not have made myself clear on this offer. It is $250 for local pickup and if I have to ship there well be an additional charge depending on where it has to be shipped to. So I will not except any additional low bid offers. The black veneer model is no longer available. So if you want a cherry veneer than your best buy is with Crutchfield.

No offense but you have to expect some haggling...it's used, just the way it is.

GLWTS though, I'm sure you'll sell it eventually.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If still available I will take it for the asking price and whatever it costs to
ship to So Cal, (shipping cost doesn't matter much to me) I'll send you a PM.

Craig

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If still available I will take it for the asking price and whatever it costs to
ship to So Cal, (shipping cost doesn't matter much to me) I'll send you a PM.

Craig
Responded to you PM.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts