AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS - M&K SS-150 THX 5.1 Speaker System*UPDATE**

I have the following 5.1 system up for sale that has ben installed in my custom dedicated home theater since I built it in 2005.

Three - SS-150 THX LCR front channel speakers
Two - SS-150 THX Tripole surround speakers
One - MX350 subwoofer

I have the original boxes and grills and the speakers are in as "new" of a condition as used gear can be. They are fully concealed in the theater, so they are only touched during periodic theater calibration.

I am willing to ship these and the prospective buyer and I will need to determine how that is covered once I determine the cost. Most likely a 50-50 split on shipping cost, fully insured of course.
I purchased this system for $7,500. These speakers rarely come on the market and are an incredible system. I am selling as I am moving and will not have a dedicated HT in the new house unfortunately.
I will email pictures to interested parties. I am looking to net $4,500 after shipping and I guess shipping will be $300-400

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested.
Thanks, Jon

Ok, quick update. I ran some UPS shipping quotes and to ship these to the west coast it is about $400 and east coast about $325, but I will confirm with buyer. I will split this cost.

Based on this I am looking to get $4,600 for the whole 5.1 set.

****Update number 2- price drop to $4300 for the whole system. I am also willing to part the system out if it makes sense.

Thanks for looking

Jon

1 - 1 of 1 Posts