AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Mitsubishi HC5 SXRD projector. This projector offers some of the most bang for the buck performance out there. Ultra high native contrast combined with Sony's SXRD panels offer amazingly fluid motion, sharpness, higher 3D performance and prodigious light output. The unit is in excellent physical condition, has excellent convergence and a great lens sample. It will ship in it's original box and packing materials for a safe delivery. The remote control and lens cover are included. Last time I checked there were around 800 hours on the lamp which means there's still more than half the life on this bulb.

I've seen a ton of projectors (see signature) and this projector is in the top 5 for best all around picture quality. It's honestly that good and it's a shame Mitsubishi never got another chance to make an SXRD projector. Judging from this projector they did a better job utilizing what SXRD has to offer compared to what Sony does. They managed to get higher contrast (both on/off and ANSI contrast), more light output, a higher quality lens, and better video processing on their first try and Sony has been at it for over a decade. Speaking of video processing, the HC5 offers the best frame interpolation processing in the business. It's honestly a cut above everything else out there.

Price: SOLD

I'd prefer to keep payments through PayPal as it's the safest payment method for both parties. Please PM me with any questions you might have. Pictures of the unit can be provided upon request.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts