AVS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED!!!
Selling my near mint condition Monitor Audio RX6s and RX center in black gloss finish; All speakers are boxed in original boxes as if they left the factory; Manuals, spikes, speaker grills in original packaging, plinths in original packaging; much better pricing compared to new; pics available

Prefer local pickup, but willing to drive a moderate amt of distance to meet up. Prefer PayPal. Located in Lexington, SC

$1400 OBO

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice speakers, but I'm confused at your price. New these are $1250 and $550 for a total of $1800, how is $1600 a good price?

I'm interested at a much lower price.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice speakers, but I'm confused at your price. New these are $1250 and $550 for a total of $1800, how is $1600 a good price?

Series 6 new for gloss black are $825 each. Center is $800 new in gloss black. All in you're at $2450.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

the ones I have are the RX series, but the RX6s were "B" rated by stereophile and I seriously doubt there's a huge difference bw the new series and the RX series. They removed the phase plugs and supposedly enhanced the tweeter somewhat.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New series price, maybe, but the rx series are like 5 years old.
Mine are barely two years old. The pricing on the new series is essentially the same as the RX series. Make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts