AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
14,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my lightly used Onkyo TX-NR818 7.1 channel Receiver. I purchased it new 2 years ago and it has been used only in my secondary audio system in the living room. Last year I sent it in and had the HDMI board replaced so it is all set. It is THX certified and includes Audyssey XT-32 room calibration. I will also include the Onkyo USB wireless adapter. The unit is in excellent condition with no blemishes. It comes with the power cord, remote control, Audyssey mic, and instruction CD. The unit is heavy and will ship double boxed from zip code 10941.

I am pricing it to sell at $375 plus shipping to the lower 48 states via UPS Ground. I will accept Paypal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am selling my lightly used Onkyo TX-NR818 7.1 channel Receiver. I purchased it new 2 years ago and it has been used only in my secondary audio system in the living room. Last year I sent it in and had the HDMI board replaced so it is all set. It is THX certified and includes Audyssey XT-32 room calibration. I will also include the Onkyo USB wireless adapter. The unit is in excellent condition with no blemishes. It comes with the power cord, remote control, Audyssey mic, and instruction CD. The unit is heavy and will ship double boxed from zip code 10941.

I am pricing it to sell at $375 plus shipping to the lower 48 states via UPS Ground. I will accept Paypal only.
I'll take it. Sent you a PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts