AVS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hello,

I am here to sell my Outlaw LFM-1 Plus.

This sub was purchased new from Outlaw Audio in November 2014 - It's less than 6 months old. I am only asking $280 BUT local pickup only and will provide a demo if interested. This was originally $539 plus shipping.

I keep in this a small 1200 cu. ft. (12x12x8) bedroom so it was never driven hard. I have everything that it came with (except the original box :/) plus a few extras: The feet for carpet and hardwood/original owners manual/receipt of purchase/power cord(which all came in an accessory box)/the mesh cloth wrap/and port plug.

I will include several monoprice sub cables: a 25ft., 10ft., and a 6ft. cable. I also have several movies if you want them :p (Troy, Shooter, a couple Transformer movies, etc.)

The sub is in near flawless condition with no scratches or damage to the finish or glass. I actually keep the mesh cloth on top of the sub to keep dust off.

Feel free to ask me any questions here or through PM. I do work nights so I am pretty flexible during the day/weekends. I will provide my cell if interested, just PM me.

I am selling the sub because I feel it's is a little to big for my room (Audyssey wants the gain at "2" out of 10 for a 75dB sub rumble :p) and my self diagnosed OCD wants me to purchase a 2nd PB-1000 so they will match! Hence the reason for the price!
I'll take this if 7 channel freak can bring it on up here to me

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll take this if 7 channel freak can bring it on up here to me
That would need to be worked out between yall two, but that sounds like a good plan

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was this the top of the line one when it was current model?
There was also an Outlaw LFM-1 EX. I'm not 100% sure of the specs, but it was a little more powerful, and I think had an advertised 16 or 17hz extension. It was also larger in size. I think it sold for $639 plus shipping. I chose the Plus because of the small room that housed the sub, and the 18hz extension (plus room gain) which covered all my needs.

·
Registered
642 Posts
There was also an Outlaw LFM-1 EX. I'm not 100% sure of the specs, but it was a little more powerful, and I think had an advertised 16 or 17hz extension. It was also larger in size. I think it sold for $639 plus shipping. I chose the Plus because of the small room that housed the sub, and the 18hz extension (plus room gain) which covered all my needs.
Ok well let me get with 7 channel and arrange something. Id like to have it and all the little goodies that come with it please

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok well let me get with 7 channel and arrange something. Id like to have it and all the little goodies that come with it please
Sounds great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

This sub was purchased new from Outlaw Audio in November 2014 - It's less than 6 months old. I am only asking $280 BUT local pickup only and will provide a demo if interested. This was originally $539 plus shipping.

I keep in this a small 1200 cu. ft. (12x12x8) bedroom so it was never driven hard. I have everything that it came with (except the original box :/) plus a few extras: The feet for carpet and hardwood/original owners manual/receipt of purchase/power cord(which all came in an accessory box)/the mesh cloth wrap/and port plug.

I will include several monoprice sub cables: a 25ft., 10ft., and a 6ft. cable. I also have several movies if you want them :p (Troy, Shooter, a couple Transformer movies, etc.)

The sub is in near flawless condition with no scratches or damage to the finish or glass. I actually keep the mesh cloth on top of the sub to keep dust off.

Feel free to ask me any questions here or through PM. I do work nights so I am pretty flexible during the day/weekends. I will provide my cell if interested, just PM me.

I am selling the sub because I feel it's is a little to big for my room (Audyssey wants the gain at "2" out of 10 for a 75dB sub rumble :p) and my self diagnosed OCD wants me to purchase a 2nd PB-1000 so they will match! Hence the reason for the price!
I am really interested, is the sub still available?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

Hello anybody there?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.