AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paradigm Cinema CT100 System

These are five small satellite speakers in gloss black with fabric grill covers and one subwoofer. The sub can be oriented fabric side up or glossy side up.

Don't be fooled by the the small size, the sound is detailed, crisp, and when needed - ample. This speaker set is not even comparable to the cheap speaker bundles put by the big brands in box stores, and way better than overhyped Bose. This sounds many, many times better. I really think it is the perfect setup for people that want quality sound without getting into the huge dollars. Could be really perfect in a small to midsize room, though I was never disappointed in my larger living room.

If you are not familiar with Paradigm audio, they are respected for a good blend between performance and value. They've been "Inside Track" Magazine's #1 Best Price/Value product for the past 10 consecutive years. This set is off of their affordable audiophile line.

If you want to read reviews on the system, you can go here:
- http://www.homecinemachoice.com/news/article/paradigm-100-ct-and-cinema-sub-loudspeaker-review/10796
- https://www.avforums.com/review/paradigm-cinema-100-ct-5-1-speaker-package-review.293

Asking price of $600 is 40% off retail, which is $999 (before tax). No amp came with the package and no amp is included.

I've owned this set for about two years and LOVE it. It has been used mostly for music, kids movies and TV - and has never been truly pushed to the limits. (Hard to get it too loud with sleeping children in the house!). I am extremely bummed to be selling it and would have been happy with it for a very long time. The reason I am selling is that even though the speakers are really small, my wife wants in-wall speakers for our living room. So now we are paying more money for worse sound (all Paradigm again), and I am having to let go of this system at a discount.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts