AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a pair of the Pioneer FS52s designed by Andrew Jones for sale. I purchased these new in the middle of September, 2014. They aren't even a year old yet.

The condition is near perfect with a little sign of the vinyl wrap wearing out on a corner if the base. It's very small and hard to notice.

The speakers function 100% and have never been driven hard as they were in a small 10x10 bedroom (old room). I have sense moved rooms, and purchased new speakers and I haven't found a use for them.

I am asking $80 for the pair if picked up locally.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello,

I have a pair of the Pioneer FS52s designed by Andrew Jones for sale. I purchased these new in the middle of September, 2014. They aren't even a year old yet.

The condition is near perfect with a little sign of the vinyl wrap wearing out on a corner if the base. It's very small and hard to notice.

The speakers function 100% and have never been driven hard as they were in a small 10x10 bedroom (old room). I have sense moved rooms, and purchased new speakers and I haven't found a use for them.

I am asking $80 for the pair if picked up locally.
Hey, I know it's been a while since you posted the thread, but are those speakers still available?

I may be interested in a local pickup.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, I know it's been a while since you posted the thread, but are those speakers still available?

I may be interested in a local pickup.
I'm sorry, these are sold. Must have forgotten to post that.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts