AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! and delivered to their new owner! Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spring cleaning time! The boss has nudged me about doing something with all the audio stuff that is stuffed into closets here.... so here we go...

I have 2 of the Acoustic Elegance (AE) 15" TD15H woofers here that were purchased to be used in a big speaker design I planned to build. You can read a bit more about it here:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...td15h-seos24-iwata-300-jbl-beryllium-bms.html

These have been mounted in the woofer boxes shown in the photos.... and I've run them through woofer tester to make sure they are tested and functional and closely match each other... but other than an initial few minutes of playtime in the box to make sure they were properly connected, they have zero playtime on them... the extent of my design work focused on the TD15M and the horns, not the woofers... that was to be the final integration after I got the mid-high crossover sorted out....

what I'm trying to say is that although these are mounted in the box, they are as brand new as you can possibly get short of getting a new woofer direct from AE.

Original shipping box, packing materials, etc. These are ready to ship now with zero wait time to get a new pair from the factory.

New TD15H woofers from the factory are $329.00 each plus shipping. I want $225 each plus shipping. I will eat the credit card/paypal/amazon payments fees at this price, meaning another 3-5% savings depending on which payment method you want to use. This is a personal sale, but I will use the credit processing means of our business to open up the payment options.

Please PM on here or send an email to sales at nightanddayaudio dot com to discuss. They will be advertised outside of AVS Forum in a few days if someone doesn't grab them up here first. Giving AVS folks first shot at them. Thanks!

Hi there, My name is Stuart and live in South Africa! I am very interested in these speakers. I am a regular reader on AVS and have also bought a lot of equipment from Parts express and Madisound. I can pay via Paypal or International transfer. I would prefer Paypal as it protects you and me.
My personal Email address is: [email protected] and cell no is : +27825738003. Please let me know if we can do this. FedEx or UPS is all good with me.

Best regards,
Stuart Angus

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spring cleaning time! The boss has nudged me about doing something with all the audio stuff that is stuffed into closets here.... so here we go...

I have 2 of the Acoustic Elegance (AE) 15" TD15H woofers here that were purchased to be used in a big speaker design I planned to build. You can read a bit more about it here:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-d...td15h-seos24-iwata-300-jbl-beryllium-bms.html

These have been mounted in the woofer boxes shown in the photos.... and I've run them through woofer tester to make sure they are tested and functional and closely match each other... but other than an initial few minutes of playtime in the box to make sure they were properly connected, they have zero playtime on them... the extent of my design work focused on the TD15M and the horns, not the woofers... that was to be the final integration after I got the mid-high crossover sorted out....

what I'm trying to say is that although these are mounted in the box, they are as brand new as you can possibly get short of getting a new woofer direct from AE.

Original shipping box, packing materials, etc. These are ready to ship now with zero wait time to get a new pair from the factory.

New TD15H woofers from the factory are $329.00 each plus shipping. I want $225 each plus shipping. I will eat the credit card/paypal/amazon payments fees at this price, meaning another 3-5% savings depending on which payment method you want to use. This is a personal sale, but I will use the credit processing means of our business to open up the payment options.

Please PM on here or send an email to sales at nightanddayaudio dot com to discuss. They will be advertised outside of AVS Forum in a few days if someone doesn't grab them up here first. Giving AVS folks first shot at them. Thanks!
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts