AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is Qty. 2 (1 pair) of QSC 152i 1.0" throat Econowave horns. I played around with these and built a couple Econowave horn examples. Original boxes to pack them up and ready to ship.

I have abandoned all DIY speaker building projects I was working on. These have been sitting in a closet collecting dust and should find a new home. Spring cleaning is in full effect and the huge walk in closet that is stacked to the ceiling with abandoned projects and cool audio gear must go.

These are $35.00 each plus shipping for new units. Sale price is $35.00 for the pair plus shipping. I will eat the credit card/paypal/amazon payments fees another 3-5% savings depending on which payment method you want to use. This is a personal sale, but I will use the credit processing means of our business to open up the payment options.

Please PM on here or send an email to sales at nightanddayaudio dot com to discuss. They will be advertised outside of AVS Forum in a few days if someone doesn't grab them up here first. Giving AVS folks first shot at them. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts