AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a Schneider Optics Cine Digitar 1.33x anamorphic lens and Runco branded motorized lens transport. This is an excellent lens in excellent condition (no scratches or marks on the optics). The sled is also in great condition with a couple surface scratches, but none that penetrate the paint. Overall this is in great condition ready for a new owner. This is a cut ahead on the Panamorph UH480 lens. I've seen several of the Panamorph UH480 lenses and this has better lens properties such as lower pincushion, better detail retention (pixels retain better focus), higher light throughput, and better contrast performance.

Price Lowered:
PRICE: Lens and Sled are now SOLD.

Please feel free to PM with any questions or if you'd like to purchase. Payments can be made through PayPal.

Manufacturer's Information:

https://www.schneideroptics.com/ecommerce/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?CID=91&IID=851

PICS:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm interested. Which projector(s) were you using it with? Will it work within Epson 6030UB, JVC, or Sony projectors with anamorphic modes?

Also... Why are you selling it? How old is it? No scratches, but is there any dust build up inside the lens or any other issues at all?

Mike

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested. Which projector(s) were you using it with? Will it work within Epson 6030UB, JVC, or Sony projectors with anamorphic modes?

Also... Why are you selling it? How old is it? No scratches, but is there any dust build up inside the lens or any other issues at all?

Mike
PM sent. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I did get your PM. I don't have enough posts to send PMs. I'm thinking about it. Still need to figure out which projector I'm going to get what my budget is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts