AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is the mighty Seaton F2 in the black maple finish with the 1000 watt ICE amp.It is a little over 1 month old and basically Brand New.It's in Mint condition and functions perfectly.The warranty is transferable and comes with a 1 year on the amp and 3 years on the cabinet and drivers.I have everything it came with as new including box(in excellent condition),packing material,power cord and XLR adapter.Fantastic sub with very powerful bass that reaches down to 5hz in my room.I bought this as a possible upgrade to my Legacy Lf Extreme,which I have had for about 5 years,and is a powerhouse of a sub.After a month of testing I have decided to keep the Extreme.The F2 has more output overall and beats it hands down below 20Hz but I just love the tonal quality of the Legacy and how it blends perfectly with my Legacy Classic HD's.This is a chance to save some money on a like new F2 with almost full warranty.Asking $1600 obo plus shipping using Fedex or UPS ground.
I am new to AVS but you can check out my feedback history on Audiogon under audiomannh.
Paypal add 3%.Email with any questions.Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Up for sale is the mighty Seaton F2 in the black maple finish with the 1000 watt ICE amp.It is a little over 1 month old and basically Brand New.It's in Mint condition and functions perfectly.The warranty is transferable and comes with a 1 year on the amp and 3 years on the cabinet and drivers.I have everything it came with as new including box(in excellent condition),packing material,power cord and XLR adapter.Fantastic sub with very powerful bass that reaches down to 5hz in my room.I bought this as a possible upgrade to my Legacy Lf Extreme,which I have had for about 5 years,and is a powerhouse of a sub.After a month of testing I have decided to keep the Extreme.The F2 has more output overall and beats it hands down below 20Hz but I just love the tonal quality of the Legacy and how it blends perfectly with my Legacy Classic HD's.This is a chance to save some money on a like new F2 with almost full warranty.Asking $1750 obo plus shipping using Fedex or UPS ground.
I am new to AVS but you can check out my feedback history on Audiogon under audiomannh.
Paypal add 3%.Email with any questions.Thanks!
This is for member APRisti who sent me a PM.
I don't have enough posts at the moment to PM you so email me at [email protected] for more info.
Thanks!
Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.