AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Received my movies yesterday. Haven't tried them yet, but I'm sure they're fine. Everything was packaged great, and shipped very quickly. Pleasure to deal with. Thank you!!!
Fantastic! :) Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your new movies! If you or anyone else wants any I just Lowered the prices significantly and I'm still willing to make good deals! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Got the movies yesterday. Awesome. I'll put them on my server hopefully tonight! Thanks.
Thank you so much for your business! I wish there was a feedback system on this forum!

There are still over 300 for sale and I'm going to start putting them on eBay soon. I will bundle and save $$ for AVS members! I am moving on the 25th of March and need these all gone by then. Make offers and I'll give great deals!

Thanks for all of your continued support!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Got my discs yesterday—they're in perfect condition! Thanks again!
Awesome, thanks again so much for your business!

I'm dropping prices like crazy and bundling for anyone who wants 3 or more movies too :). I have sold a lot more so I'm going to update the first post soon!

Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Do you have vudu/digital codes for sale ?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
Is 260 available?
Yes sir, Training Day is still available!

Final price drops have been added to the first post. I will still bundle several into a package deal as well! Please make offers via PM and tell me what exact movies you guys want :). Thanks for all of your support!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Interested in #83, Fast & Furious box set ... does it have UV codes also?
Hi there, none of my opened items have UV codes. A lot of these were just opened to remove the UV code and the actual blu-rays are typically not used in that case. You can still make me an offer. I'm still accepting offers if you guys don't think my prices are fair. I just need to get rid of these by the end of March. They might be going on eBay soon so act fast if any of you are interested in any titles :)

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Hi there, none of my opened items have UV codes. A lot of these were just opened to remove the UV code and the actual blu-rays are typically not used in that case. You can still make me an offer. I'm still accepting offers if you guys don't think my prices are fair. I just need to get rid of these by the end of March. They might be going on eBay soon so act fast if any of you are interested in any titles :)
If 133 JA is still available, shoot me a price.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hi there, none of my opened items have UV codes. A lot of these were just opened to remove the UV code and the actual blu-rays are typically not used in that case. You can still make me an offer. I'm still accepting offers if you guys don't think my prices are fair. I just need to get rid of these by the end of March. They might be going on eBay soon so act fast if any of you are interested in any titles
If 133 JA is still available, shoot me a price.
Its still available so I will PM you now! Thanks

21 - 40 of 103 Posts