AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Pioneer HPM-100 speakers to offer. I'm original owner from mid 70s but these have been unused for 10+ years and I have no way to test. Always stored in climate controlled environment. Cabinets 7/10, minor wear. All speaker cones are original and whole. One grill cover has small paint mark. Shipping is probably out of the question as these are heavy. Located southwest Ohio, 45440, but willing to meet within a reasonable distance. I cannot bring myself to toss these in the trash.

Public address system Output device Home theater system Art Audio equipment Audio equipment Output device Wood Gadget Loudspeaker Wood Audio equipment Material property Wood stain Gas Brown Rectangle Wood Floor Wood stain Wood Rectangle Floor Flooring Audio equipment

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Steve
I'm jason from the UK,
I luv these speakers, about 4 years ago I got at set shipped from indyonapolis

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Steve
I'm jason i bought a pair of these exact speakers from USA about 4 years ago
Postage is not a big deal they will do it all for you......I mean box up and everything.
If you could arrange this I'd give you 400 dollars plus the postage cost 300 dollars or so aswell
Intercontinental deals are very cool,
HPM'S deserve to survive, and I will facilitate that.
Kind regards jason

Let me know Steve, I know shipping to the UK is extra hassle but they will be enjoyed

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jason for your interest and reply. At this time though I will not consider shipping the speakers, especially overseas.

·
Super Moderator
16,693 Posts
Please use pm's to discuss and finalize details.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts