AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm selling my Sharp Aquos 80" TV, purchased 11/28/2012... We just bought a new house and now have room for a dedicated home theater area, so a projector finally has an acceptable waf! I'm the original owner, I haven't tested it for any dead pixels or anything, but I've never had any issues with it. I'm open to performing any tests, providing additional information if needed...

I have the TV, original remote, manual and two pairs of Sharp 3D glasses (I can look up the model # on request).

I'm not looking to ship the TV as I do not have the original box, nor do I want to bother packing it up... I live in the Washington DC metro area, zip code 20152.

I might be willing to take cc paypal, but would need an additional 3%, otherwise I'll take regular paypal MO / cashiers check and Bitcoin... with all methods (especially Bitcoin) I'll require waiting for the funds to clear before releasing the items. I have heatware under illogik (I added hardatk as an alias).. but it's been years since I've used it. I can take some photos of the TV if it helps.

Price: $2500

hmm... doesn't look like I can edit the post... anyway, dropping the price down to $2k!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts