AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Sharp Elite PRO-70X5FD New Jersey

I am selling my lightly used Sharp Elite PRO-70X5FD. It is in great shape, with an excellent picture. I was actually thinking of keeping this set, but unfortunately I do not have the room and sadly I must let this awesome TV go. It has been well cared for and gently used. I have the manual and 3D glasses.

SOLD. Local pickup only in Central NJ. Price lowered. Come and get this great TV deal.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I am selling my lightly used Sharp Elite PRO-70X5FD. It is in great shape, with an excellent picture. I was actually thinking of keeping this set, but unfortunately I do not have the room and sadly I must let this awesome TV go. It has been well cared for and gently used. I have the manual, 3D glasses and an extra IR receiver that I have never had to use.

$1,600. Local pickup only in Central NJ.
If you were close to St.Louis, there is a good chance I would've snagged it from ya. That's a pretty good price!!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish you were closer too! Where are all of my NY/NJ folks at?

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is this still available? I'm only about an hour out in PA so I could pick up ASAP
Sent PM.

Also, price now at $1,100. Great deal here!!!

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm very interested, can you supply pics & rough area in NJ? i would be coming from upstate central ny. i also need the dimensions of the TV to know if it would fit in my hatchback.
PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts