AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my SpeakerPower SP2-8000 subwoofer amp for $1800 shipping and Paypal fee included.

This amp is incredibly powerful and efficient and is in the same family of amps used in subwoofers by JTR, Seaton, Danley, PSA, and others. It puts out a conservative 2,400w per channel at 4 ohm and 4,000w per channel at 2 ohm (8,000w with both channels running at 2 ohm). This amp has the quiet fan option and is inaudible from a couple feet away. Comes with the beefy 20amp power cord and original box.

There are only a few minor cosmetic issues with the amp. A slight rub in the top back right of the amp (circular), a small scratch on the SpeakerPower sticker at the front, and a few minor scratches on the bottom. I'm sure Brian at SpeakerPower would send out a replacement sticker if desired.

Here is the SpeakerPower page with more information: http://www.speakerpower.net/rack-mount-models.html.

PM me for more information and contact information. Thanks.

UPDATED: Lowered price to $1800 including shipping.

David

Attachments

·
Deep Sea Sound
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Scott. Yes, just wasn't using/utilizing them enough. These are powerful amps that will hopefully find owners that can push them more than I. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts