AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***SOLD***

It's in perfect working condition. I no longer need because of my receiver's MultEQ XT32 + SubEQ.

I bought it from another member here @ AVS about a month or so ago. At the time, he didn't include the RCA to RCA cable (to connect the EQ1 to sub pre-out on receiver) and the 1/8 to 1/8 mono (used to bypass the receiver's calibration - it's all in the manual, CD).

I'll throw in the two cables that I had to buy once I got the EQ1 (both from RadioShack).
With that, all accessories are included in the box, along with instructions on CD/DVD. You open the box and start having fun! :D

Worth mentioning that there is *one* rca cable, so if you have dual subwoofers, you'll need another one.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning that, in my experience, I didn't like the EQ1 for one subwoofer. I had the PSA XS30se and it "tamed" it a bit too much. So, if you *only* have one subwoofer, you might be disappointed.
Once I upgraded to dual s3000i... that's when the EQ1 does its magic. It's very impressive.

Item in its original box.

I will ship on the same day that I receive a notification from PayPal.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
*Sale pending*

It's in perfect working condition. I no longer need because of my receiver's MultEQ XT32 + SubEQ.

I bought it from another member here @ AVS about a month or so ago. At the time, he didn't include the RCA to RCA cable (to connect the EQ1 to sub pre-out on receiver) and the 1/8 to 1/8 mono (used to bypass the receiver's calibration - it's all in the manual, CD).

I'll throw in the two cables that I had to buy once I got the EQ1 (both from RadioShack).
With that, all accessories are included in the box, along with instructions on CD/DVD. You open the box and start having fun! :D

Worth mentioning that there is *one* rca cable, so if you have dual subwoofers, you'll need another one.

EDIT: Also worth mentioning that, in my experience, I didn't like the EQ1 for one subwoofer. I had the PSA XS30se and it "tamed" it a bit too much. So, if you *only* have one subwoofer, you might be disappointed.
Once I upgraded to dual s3000i... that's when the EQ1 does its magic. It's very impressive.

Item in its original box.

$325 plus shipping + PayPal

I will ship on the same day that I receive a notification from PayPal.
I will take it. Sent you an email.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts