AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Triad GOLD OnWall Surrounds $1000 for the Pair OBO.

Minimal use on these speakers they sound excellent and have been well taken care of. i recently moved and have the opportunity to setup a new theater and these wont work in my setup so looking to offload if you have more questions hit me up.

I will ship at buyers expense but local pickup is preferred and depending on purchase price i can deliver up to an hour or so. Please message with any questions or for additional pictures etc.

These are from a smoke free and pet free home in great condition in climate controlled storage in original boxes and packaging as seen in the pictures.

Thanks,
Brandon Linton

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
I'm bumping this thread is hopes this member might come back....or someone might have a couple of pair of tirad gold surrounds

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm bumping this thread is hopes this member might come back....or someone might have a couple of pair of tirad gold surrounds
Hey @rboster these are still available and in great condition.

Thanks,
Brandon Linton

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
Hey @rboster these are still available and in great condition.

Thanks,
Brandon Linton
Brandon

Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like I'll need to change my choice in triads and go with silvers..since they will better match Triad's atmos speakers (that I hope to add next year). Thanks again for the quick response. This is a great deal, so I'm sure you'll find a buyer very soon.

Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.