AVS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BOTH PAIRS SOLD. I am taking my home theater apart so we can start thinking about moving. I really love these speakers. I have (1) pair and all of the original packaging including double boxes and cloth bags. These have been wall mounted out of the way and are in excellent condition. There are some scratches on the back from the included wall mounting brackets. I am looking for $225 per pair shipped to CONUS. I accept Paypal.
One pair sold. One pair left.

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, I have an interested party that sent me a PM last night, did not post here. He is interested in both pairs and the deal is pending. If that doesn't work out by later today then I would be glad to sell you both a pair. I will post back here later.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, the first guy in line has been unresponsive all day and I think I have given fair warning. I'm sending PM's to those of you that said you wanted a pair.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
These are the most versatile speakers have ever owned. I user 2 pairs on my ceiling for dolby atmos amd they are fantastic. As well al one pair fpr front wides. If i had seen these i would have picked up another for a spare.

·
Bass Enabler
21,661 Posts
These are the most versatile speakers have ever owned. I user 2 pairs on my ceiling for dolby atmos amd they are fantastic. As well al one pair fpr front wides. If i had seen these i would have picked up another for a spare.
Yup. I've used two pairs for 7.1 surround for years. Now I'm re-purposing them (and a third pair) for 6ch Atmos overhead use.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts