AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Update 3/17- Both S7201 SOLD

I have decided to sell my pair of PSA S7201. In my current configuration the sealed sound is not for me, I am going to move to ULF tuned vented subs.

The S7201 requires no explanation, arguably one of the best sealed subwoofers in the world. I purchased new in January 2018 directly from Tom. Both have just under 4 years of their transferable warranty remaining. Cosmetically and functionally in great condition.

I will sell individual units for $3000/ea. Local pick-up only, Albany NY.

Regards,

Tony

P.S.

Dog not included in sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Hey All,

I have decided to sell my pair of PSA S7201. In my current configuration the sealed sound is not for me, I am going to move to ULF tuned vented subs.

The S7201 requires no explanation, arguably one of the best sealed subwoofers in the world. I purchased new in January 2018 directly from Tom. Both have just under 4 years of their transferable warranty remaining. Cosmetically and functionally in great condition.

At this point I will only sell them as a pair and won't consider selling a single unit. Local pick-up is encouraged in Albany NY, however, I will ship freight at buyers cost.

Regards,

Tony

P.S.

Dog not included in sale.
Could these fit in Ford Expedition?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Times two:

Dimensions (DxWxH): 36.5"x22"x55.5"
Weight: 295 lbs

I would get one if you are willing to split them up. My 2500 cbft room and wife/wallet could not take a pair ;)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would get one if you are willing to split them up. My 2500 cbft room and wife/wallet could not take a pair ;)
After looking into freight for a potential buyer I have decided to remove this option. It is very expensive and they offer no packaging/palletization services. At this point it is more trouble than its worth.

Local pick up only- Albany NY.

I am willing to sell them as individual units. The listing is updated and a PM has been sent.

Regards,

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts